- Standard airline connector
- Inline regulator and pressure
- 5 Tungsten carbide 0.8mm /
0.030 inch needle points
- User / operator instructions.
- Spanner for pin
Max air pressure 35psi. Weight of pen
body 75g Approx.
The DS Ultrasonic Pin Vice
Pen is one of our
specialist preparation /conservation tools. Typically not a
fossil preparers first tool, they are a welcome addition to
an advancing preparers arsenal. Aimed specifically at
microscope work they have the finest level of control and
Images are of a Lower Lias,
LowerJurassic Sunstar ( multi armed starfish) from Whitby,
Yorks and show the level of detail possible with the DS pen.
Found and prepared by TB of Durham
- Independent precise airstream
over the needle point for clear working.
- Very high barely perceptable
frequency for ultra delicate control & matrix
- Low air pressure operation from
10 PSI(0.6bar) to 35 PSI(2.3bar).
- Precise worktop regulation and
- Extremely durable Tungsten
carbide points for long life and precision